> From: Neil Perrin [mailto:neil.per...@oracle.com]
>
> Hmm, I need to check, but if we get a checksum mismatch then I don't
> think we try other
> mirror(s). This is automatic for the 'main pool', but of course the ZIL
> code is different
> by necessity. This problem can of course be fixed. (It will beĀ  a week
> and a bit before I can
> report back on this, as I'm on vacation).

Thanks...

If indeed that is the behavior, then I would conclude:
* Call it a bug.  It needs a bug fix.
* Prior to log device removal (zpool 19) it is critical to mirror log
device.
* After introduction of ldr, before this bug fix is available, it is
pointless to mirror log devices.
* After this bug fix is introduced, it is again recommended to mirror slogs.