www.solarisinternals.com has always been a community. It never was hosted by
Sun, and it's not hosted by Oracle. True, many of the contributors were Sun
employees, but not so many remain at Oracle. If it's out if date, I suspect
that's because the original contributors are too busy doing other fun things.
However, it is a wiki, so YOU can apply for a login and edit it if you have
something useful to share :)