Yep: http://opensolaris.org/jive/message.jspa?messageID=501159#501159

> Enterprise drives will cost
> about 60% more, and on a large install, that means a
> lot of money...

True, sometimes more than twice the price.

If these are for a business, personally I would invest in TLER-capable drives
like the WD REx models (RAID Edition). These allow for fast fails on read/write
errors so that the data can be remapped. This prevents the possibility of the
drive being kicked from the array.

If these are for home and you don't have, or are not willing to spend a lot
more on TLER-capable drives then go for something reliable. Forget WD Green
drives (see links below). After WD removed TLER-setting on their non-enterprise
drives, I have switched to Samsung HD203WI drives and so far these have been
flawless. I believe it's a 4-platter model. Samsung have very recently (last
month?) brought out a HD204UI model which is a 3-platter (667GB per platter)
model, which should be even better -- check the newegg ratings for good/bad
news etc.

http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=121871&tstart=0
http://breden.org.uk/2009/05/01/home-fileserver-a-year-in-zfs/#drives
http://jmlittle.blogspot.com/2010/03/wd-caviar-green-drives-and-zfs.html