How consistent are your problems?  If you change something and things get
better or worse, will you be able to notice?

Right now, I think I have improved matters by changing the Perc to
WriteThrough instead of WriteBack.  Yesterday the system crashed several
times before I changed that, and afterward, I can't get it to crash at all.
But as I said before ... Sometimes the system goes 2 weeks without a
problem.

Do you have all your disks configured as individual disks?
Do you have any SSD?
WriteBack or WriteThrough?