> Can you share your 'zpool status' output for both pools?
Faster, smaller server:
~# zpool status pool0
 pool: pool0
 state: ONLINE
 scan: scrub repaired 0 in 2h18m with 0 errors on Sat May 14 13:28:58 2011

Much larger, more capable server:
~# zpool status pool0 | head
 pool: pool0
 state: ONLINE
 scan: scrub in progress since Fri May 13 14:04:46 2011
    173G scanned out of 14.2T at 737K/s, (scan is slow, no estimated time)
    43K repaired, 1.19% done

The only other relevant line is:
            c5t9d0          ONLINE       0     0     0  (repairing)

(That's new as of this morning- though it was still very slow before that)

> Also you may want to run the following a few times in a loop and
> provide the output:
>
> # echo "::walk spa | ::print spa_t spa_name spa_last_io
> spa_scrub_inflight" | mdb -k
~# echo "::walk spa | ::print spa_t spa_name spa_last_io
> spa_scrub_inflight" | mdb -k
spa_name = [ "pool0" ]
spa_last_io = 0x159b275a
spa_name = [ "rpool" ]
spa_last_io = 0x159b210a
mdb: failed to dereference symbol: unknown symbol name

I'm pretty sure that's not the output you were looking for :)

On the same theme- is there a good reference for all of the various
ZFS debugging commands and mdb options?

I'd love to spend a lot of time just looking at the data available to
me but every time I turn around someone suggests a new and interesting
mdb query I've never seen before.

Thanks,
-Don