The adage that I adhere to with ZFS features is "just because you can doesn't
mean you should!". I would suspect that with that many filesystems the normal
zfs-tools would also take an inordinate length of time to complete their
operations - scale according to size.

Generally snapshots are quick operations but 10,000 such operations would I
believe take enough to time to complete as to present operational issues -
breaking these into sets would alleviate some? Perhaps if you are starting to
run into many thousands of filesystems you would need to re-examin your
rationale in creating so many.

My 2c. YMMV.

--
Khush