So, i like the sound of that, but the box is a very frankinbox like... it
has 2 SATA ports, one used for the boot drive, one for one of the 500s...
the second 500Gb is IDE. The 2 USB drives both internally are SATA, so
pulling one and plugging it internally wont work that well... but thats for
the info.

--
Tiernan O'Toole
blog.lotas-smartman.net