WD's drives have gotten better the last few years but their quality is still
not very good. I doubt they test their drives extensively for heavy duty server
configs, particularly since you don't see them inside any of the major server
manufactures' boxes.

Hitachi in particular does well in mass storage configs.

-J

Sent via iPhone

Is your email Premiere?