Hi,

I am facing issue with zfs destroy, this takes almost 3 Hours to delete the
snapshot of size 150G.

Could you please help me to resolve this issue, why zfs destroy takes this much
time.

While taking snapshot, it's done within few seconds.

I have tried with removing with old snapshot but still problem is same.

===========================
I am using :

Release : OpenSolaris Development snv_134 X86

# uname -a
SunOS dev-nas01 5.11 snv_134 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris

# isainfo -kv
64-bit amd64 kernel modules

# zpool status
  pool: rpool
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: scrub completed after 0h3m with 0 errors on Tue Aug  9 08:46:52 2011
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rpool       ONLINE       0     0     0
          c8t0d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0