On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 22:14, Nathan Kroenert <nat...@tuneunix.com> wrote:
>  I know some others may already have pointed this out - but I can't see it
> and not say something...
> Do you realise that losing a single disk in that pool could pretty much
> render the whole thing busted?
> At least for me - the rate at which _I_ seem to lose disks, it would be
> worth considering something different ;)

Yeah, I have thought that thought myself. I am pretty sure I have a
broken disk, however I cannot for the life of me find out which one.
zpool status gives me nothing to work on, MegaCli reports that all
virtual and physical drives are fine, and iostat gives me nothing

What other tools are there out there that could help me pinpoint
what's going on?

Best regards