Hello all, I found this dialog on the zfs-de...@zfsonlinux.org list,
and I'd like someone to confirm-or-reject the discussed statement.
Paraphrasing in my words and understanding:
  "Labels, including Uberblock rings, are fixed 256KB in size each,
   of which 128KB is the UB ring. Normally there is 1KB of data in
   one UB, which gives 128 TXGs to rollback to. When ashift=12 is
   used for 4k-sector disks, each UB is allocated a 4KB block, of
   which 3KB is padding. And now we only have 32 TXGs of rollback."

Is this understanding correct? That's something I did not think of
previously, indeed...

Thanks,
//Jim

http://groups.google.com/a/zfsonlinux.org/group/zfs-devel/browse_thread/thread/182c92911950ccd6/aa2ad1fdaf7d7a07?pli=1