Achim Wolpers wrote:

> I'm searching for a GUI tool to set ZFS (NFSv4) ACLs. I found some nautilus
> add ons in the web but
> they don't seen to work with nautilus shipped with OI. Any solution?

I've been looking for something like this for ages, but as far as I know none
exists.  It certainly seems like a logical idea.  Then again, Solaris doesn't
have all that many desktop users so I guess the user base would be limited.
Maybe they could integrate it with Ops Center somehow.

zfs-discuss mailing list
Learn more about Merchant Link at

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are
proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.