Dear ZFS-Users,

I am using Solarisx86 10u10, All the devices which are belongs to my zpool
are in available state .
But I am unable to import the zpool.

#zpool import tXstpool
cannot import 'tXstpool': one or more devices is currently unavailable
bash-3.2# zpool import
  pool: tXstpool
    id: 13623426894836622462
 state: UNAVAIL
status: One or more devices are missing from the system.
action: The pool cannot be imported. Attach the missing
        devices and try again.

        tXstpool                     UNAVAIL  missing device
          mirror-0                   DEGRADED
            c2t210100E08BB2FC85d0s0  FAULTED  corrupted data
            c2t210000E08B92FC85d2    ONLINE

        Additional devices are known to be part of this pool, though their
        exact configuration cannot be determined.
Any suggestion regarding this case is very helpful.