*Please send suitable consultants along with rate and contact info.*
Position Title – *SAP Project Manager*
Duration – 12 Month(s)
Location – Raleigh, NC
Number of Consultants - 4
Expenses - Yes
-8+ years of SAP projects experience, and 5-6 + years of SAP project
-10-15 years professional experience with a minimum of 5- 6 years of SAP
consulting or systems implementation management experience
-Public Sector SAP Project Management experience Preferred
-Should be an expert on **SAP PS (Project System) module
-Any automobile or transport project experience will be added advantage*
1. Provide knowledge base for SAP PS module which is required to be utilized
for all CUSTOMER projects.
2. Provide oversight, management and advice on the CUSTOMER project
portfolio (as they relate to SAP systems) which may include strategic
initiatives, business processes, system enhancements and projects.
3. Facilitate alignment with IT Governance process (CUSTOMER IT & ITS).
4. Facilitate alignment of initiatives, processes, enhancements, and
projects with CUSTOMER IT strategic objectives and budget requests.
5. Provide documented advice to CUSTOMER IT managers, business subject
matter experts, and project team members on project management best
6. Provide support documents to CUSTOMER IT managers and business leads in
holding periodic project reviews to promote healthy projects, identifying
risks and issues, and recommend appropriate corrective action plans.
7. Provide assistance to CUSTOMER IT project team members in the development
of project management documents and artifacts.
8. Provide assistance to CUSTOMER IT project team members in the full life
cycle of vendor management, including RFP and business requirement
development, vendor selection and contract negotiations; vendor relationship
management strategies during the project; and ensuring formal closeout of
vendor activities and contracts.
9. Participate in meetings as required by CUSTOMER.
10. Bi-weekly status report will be required. Vendor should review prior 2
weeks work for quality, timeliness and documentation around all unresolved
11. All work is to be performed on site at Client location building unless
otherwise agreed upon by the vendor and CUSTOMER.
*Thanks & Regards,***
1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*
Fax No - 732-767-9669
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at