Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.
Please send the Resumes to : * [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.

Requirement Details :

Position: ** QA, Claims Auditors/Examiners**

Location: **Owing Mills MD **

Duration: **6 months*

*Job Responsibilities:*

*Primary Skills:*

QA, Claims Auditors/Examiners

* Must have 5 years of experience as a QA, Claims Auditor/Examiner
* Experience with Nasco Processing system (NPS)
* Healthcare experience required

* Job Type: *Contract,  * Total Exp: *6,  * Start Date: *Immediate,  *Duration:
*6 Months,  * Number Of Openings: *6,  * Location: *Owing Mills MD

*With Regards:**
V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2543
Fax: 734-975-9380
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || (Y_IM)  varmadprince6 ||  (GTalk) varma.obsi*