Hi

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position:   *Hyperion Apps*

*Duration:*   1 -2 Months

*Location:*   TX

*Rate:* Negotiable + Expenses

*JOB/DESCRIPTION: *

Looking for Hyperion Enterprise lead level consultant to administer an
existing production application

*Position*:   JDE SCM

*Duration*:   8- 9 Months*

*Location*:   MO

*Rate: *Negotiable + Expenses

*JOB/DESCRIPTION:*

Client currently live on 8.12 financials.  A partner who was asked to leave
implemented that phase.  OC is taking over phase two that is implementing
Distribution, Manufacturing/ETO/Configurator and Job Cost.  Phase Two is
also 8.12.Looking for someone to support us for the entire project life
cycle –

*Skillset:*   E1 Manufacturing, Configurator and ETO.

Position:   *Oracle EBS/CRM/ebs Service Suite *

*Duration:*   6 Months

*Location:*   PA

*Rate:* Negotiable + Expenses

*JOB/DESCRIPTION:*

Looking for functional consultant to implement Oracle EbS Service suite of
products including EBS Teleservice, depot repair, Field Service, contracts

**

*Thanks and Regards*

*Ajay** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*

*Mail:** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>**

*Margin10 Consulting Services***

Website:*www.margin10.com* <blocked::BLOCKED::http://www.margin10.com/>