Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please find below requirements and kindly send me suitable profiles along with
the contact details ASAP.

Please send updated resume with Rate confirmation only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Technical Writer

Location: Jersey City, NJ

Duration: 4 Months

Rate: $45/hr-$50/hr

Description

Work on a project that involves streamlining and rewriting custom user guides
for a major financial project. Work closely with our Retail group to gather
information and develop well-written user guides that meet with the corporate
standards, style and language. Set up documentation so that it can be easily
maintained going forward.

Develop an overarching help file for the Retail product to be complemented by
the custom user guides.

Work with other writers and resources as necessary. Perform edits as needed.

Qualifications

·        Proficiency developing sophisticated help and written material

·        Advanced user of the following:

·        RoboHELP / HTML (4-5 years)

·        Word (4-5 years)

·        QuarkXpress (familiarity with)

**Manager prefers candidate have experience in the above products but is
willing to look at candidates with experience in similar products.**

  a.. Five plus years experience in a software environment
  b.. Experience with both Windows' and web-based products (3-5 years)
  c.. Good understanding of the software development cycle
  d.. Four-year degree in English or Technical Communication

**Candidate do not need to have their degree in English or Technically
Communication but should be able to prove their career track.

Nice to have:

.          Background in fixed income finance

.          Knowledge of DITA

.          Working knowledge of Author-It

.          Other degree with Technical Writing Certification

Position 1: Long-term position - possibility of temp to perm

Position 2: Short-term position - approximately 4 months, possibility of
extension

On-site position in Jersey City, New Jersey

Interview schedule: 1) Phone Screen 2)Sample Writing Submittal 3)In-person
Interview

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net