Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  Website Admin

Location                   :  Malvern, PA

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  6 + months

There is also one other position that I need. (This will move quickly and will
not change) I need to find a web site administrator. Someone who has worked
with public websites written in Microsoft technologies, classic ASP, .NET 1.1,
and 2.0. Someone who can manage posting updates coming in from vendors and also
doing day-to-day administration and cleanup of the servers.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 718-715-4195 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.