Hi Friends,

Please find below requirements and kindly send me suitable profiles along with
the contact details ASAP.

Please send updated resume with Rate confirmation only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Client is currently in need of 2 Oracle R12 Consultants.

Position: Oracle R12 Financials Consultant

Location: Irvine, CA

Duration: 2-3 Months

Start ASAP

Rate: $65-70/hr

Large Oracle System Integrator is looking for an Oracle R12 Financials Lead
consultant for a short term project in Irvine, CA. The end client recently went
live on Release 12, technical upgrade from 11.5.8; experiencing multiple
finance and accounting issues with month end close process. They are looking
for a Oracle Finance subject matter expert who can do the following:

 1. Triage current issues

 2. Determine root cause

  a.. Hands on Release 12 experience. AP, AR, GL, FA.  Upgrade experience.
Troubleshooting, month end close process optimization
  b.. Job#2
  c.. Oracle R12 OM Consultant - Minneapolis, MN - 3 months - Start ASAP -
Rate: $65-70/hr
  d.. Large Oracle System Integrator is looking for an Oracle Functional Lead
Order Management consultant for a short term project in MN.

-Oracle R12 (Must)

-Oracle OM (Must)

Brad Young
Data Group Inc