Hi Friends,

Please find below requirements and kindly send me suitable profiles along with
the contact details ASAP.

Please send updated resume with Rate confirmation only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

.Net Developer
Detroit, MI

C, .NET, Database Design, Unix Development, Windows Development, and excellent
communication skills

Nice to have Informix with E/SQL and Oracle DB with Pro*C
Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net