Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position   :   EDI Developer

Location  :   Framingham MA

Contract  :   3 Months

Responsibilities:

Writes and debuts programs and subroutines.

Performs Unit Testing for assigned programs.

Assists in the technical analysis and resolutions of EDI Problem Forms.

Helps to resolve trading partner data issues.

Develops System Documentation and program/procedure documentation.

Reviews EDI partner implementation test results with users to solve problems
and obtain user approval.

Writes Detailed Program specification and Unit Test plans for System
Requests, Problem Forms, and/or Functional Requirements.

Other related activities as required including:

                        Estimates Time requirements for assigned programs
and procedures

                        Reports status to Project Leader

                        Implements system controls

                        Problem Logs

                        Production Support on-call responsibilities

                        Extol Translator Support

SPA:  At least 5 years of experience with RPG ILE, RPG/400IV, SQLRPG,
CL/400, DB2/400, IFS, SQL

Required Technical Skills:

I.  Oracle PL/SQL;

II.  Unix;

Desirable (totally optional) Technical Skills:

I. Perl;

II.  Vignette;

III. COGNOS;

IV.  Visual Basic;

V.   ASP .net;

Desirable (totally optional) Business Skills:

I. Transportation and Logistics;

II. Manugistics;

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

Regards,

Vicky

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110

 Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 207I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on this IDs
Please): <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.