This is Arjun from Logistic-Solutions Inc.,

We have an Direct Client Requirement. Please do reply with your consultant's
updated copy of resume in word format with complete contact details. ASAP

*Title: Sun Solaris Admin*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: NJ*

Sun Solaris WebSphere Admin function - Customer care middleware WebSphere
infrastructure support for production and test env - Must have strong
experience in high volume enterprise level WebSphere Admin function in
distributed computing environment (ie. Not PC bases WebSphere experience) -
self modivated and able to carry on critical system tasks to support testing
and production environment - Team work attitude in order to work closely
with application development and other WebSphere Admins

*Thanks & Regards,

*Sr. Technical Recruiter,
P: 732-692-8206

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.