Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  BMC Remedy admin

Location                   :  MN

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  4 months

The position will be responsible for supporting our current BMC Remedy/ITSP
version 3 environment while our internal development team completes preparation
and upgrades our environment to BMC Remedy/ITSM version 7.

Support includes break/fix (application incident) resolution, data
administration requests, documenting administration steps for future internal
turnover, and to shrink our current support backlog to a minimum.

The Remedy work is 80% Data Administration on the ITSP application modules, 20%
Remedy Workflow Development.

Targeted Experience:

1. Minimum 2 years performing data administration and/or workflow development
on Remedy IT Service Management application modules (Mandatory)

·              Incident Management,

·              Infrastructure Change Management,

·              Asset Management,

·              Service Request Management,

·              Service Level Management,

·              Foundation Elements (Master Data) module.

Most desired is experience with Remedy ITSP application modules however, we
will consider those who have experience with Remedy ITSM product line for same
module areas.

2. Understanding IT Service Management & IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
concepts.  (Nice-to-have).

3. Understand how to search and report in Remedy/ARS environments, including
tools such as:

·              Remedy Search by Example (Mandatory)

·              Remedy Advanced Search (Mandatory)

·              Remedy User Tool Macros (Mandatory)

·              Remedy User Tool Report System (Nice-to-have)

·              Use of  a Microsoft Access against an Remedy/ARS datasource to
produce reports (almost Mandatory)

·              Crystal Reports (Nice-to-have)

·              Business Objects Universes (Nice-to-have)

·              Business Objects Reporting (Nice-to-have)

4. Exposure to email and paging software.  We use Telemon/Telalert.
(Nice-to-have).

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Technical Recruiter,