Hi

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a 5 hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with
your consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**

*Req:1
*

*Position:* Senior SAP IS-Media Consultant

*Location:*  NY

*Duration:* 4-5 months

*Rate:* Negotiable + expenses

*Description/Required Skills:*

The customer needs an experienced consultant with advertising processes and
configuration experience to support them for an on-going project.

*Req:2 *

*Position:* SAP BW w/ APO

*Location:* Canada

*Duration:* 2-3 months

*Rate:* Open + expenses

*Description/Required Skills:*

Senior SAP BW consultant with BI Technology/APO.

*Req:3*

*Position:* SAP Credit Card Encryption Expert

*Location:* Washington D.C.

*Duration:* 2-3 weeks

*Rate:* Open + expenses

*Description/Required Skills:*

Candidates must be experienced with CC encryption work on ECC 6.0

Currently running version 6.0 of SAP with MM, PP, FI, SD and CO modules

*Req:4*

*Position:* SAP WebDynPro Develeoper w/ E-Recruitment

*Location:* NY

*Duration:* 2-3 weeks

*Rate:* Open + expenses

*Description/Required Skills:*

Experienced WebDynPro Developer

Experienced in development of E-Recruitment EHP3

*Req:5*

*Position:* SAP IS-U w/ Billing Consultant

*Location:* Canada

*Duration:* 4-5 months

*Rate:* Negotiable + expenses

*Description/Required Skills:*
Consultant with IS-U Billing background is required to act as Parallel Test
Lead for Integration Testing on version ECC 6.0.

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*

*Mail:** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>**

*Margin10 Consulting Services***

Website:*www.margin10.com* <blocked::BLOCKED::http://www.margin10.com/>