Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Urgent need for an Oracle DBA.

 Location: Westmont, IL (candidate must be local as they will conduct a face to

Duration: Until the end of Jan., may extend

 Required Skills/# of Years:

Must have at least 5 years experience as an Oracle DBA Must have experience
with Oracle RAC

Must have proven experience adding and removing nodes in a RAC environment, and
RAC-related performance tuning.

Must have worked with Oracle RAC in a Red Hat Linux environment, and should be
comfortable with Linux administration.

 Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082