Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate requirement:
SAS Implementation Expert
 Location: Pleasanton, CA

Top skillsets:
Base SAS skills, SAS BI Applications, SAS Forecast Server. Teradata, Oracle or DB2.
This is not for a developer, but for a consultant with implementations across multiple organizations.
-Needs to have forecasting and statistics experience.
Please send relevant resumes with rate and contact number.

ZealTech Inc.

Phone: 510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280
Fax: 510.372.0571
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.