Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.
Please send resumes to* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Position:* *Senior Unix Systems Administrator (Red Hat Linux with Solaris)*
*Location: *Marlborough, MA
*Start Date*: Immediate
*Note: Face to Face is required after the telescreen on own expenses.***
Reporting to the Unix Team Lead the UNIX Systems Administrator will be
responsible for supporting both development and production Unix server
hardware and software platforms. The ideal candidate for this position
should be able to perform Unix administration tasks including server and
virtual server builds, OS and infrastructure software patching and upgrades,
storage management utilizing Veritas Foundation Suite, and configuring and
administering monitoring tools. The candidate will be asked to enhance and
develop the team's documentation. The ideal candidate should be a
self-starter and extremely capable of communicating effectively with
co-workers at both the technical and non-technical levels. Possessing some
level of versatility is critical to the success of this position.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
· 7+ years of experience in Unix/Linux Administration.
· *3+ years* of *implementing* and *administering* *Unix* based
systems with a focus on *Solaris* *10*
and *Linux*, including *Solaris* *10* *containers*.
· Thorough hands-on knowledge and understanding of hardware
configuration and OS
* installations* and *upgrades*.
· Experience with of system availability and performance monitoring
· Scripting expertise with shell and perl.
· Hands-on experience installing, upgrading, and administering
Veritas File System and
Volume Manager software.
· Ability to multi-task several mission critical tasks and projects
with little supervision.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
· BS in Computer Science or related experience.
*AB Star Group*
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305
Newark, CA 94560
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at