Please send me the resume at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
• Perform installations, architectural analysis, and oversee implementation
of Microsoft SQL and/or Sybase databases.
• Document operational procedures to completely describe any new processes
and procedures. Log, schedule and track all changes in the change management
system, and Remedy.
• Contractor shall be responsible for all corrections to the database
infrastructure and for repairs to the system or database.
• Receive written and verbal assigned tasks from the database manager, or
his designated representative.
• Participate in the current efforts to standardize the implementation of
• Must be a subject matter expert on the Microsoft SQL 2000/2005 product
and/or Sybase 12.5/15.0 technologies along with associated replication
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to developers.
This support will involve effective communication, escalations on Sybase
interfaces, and or identifying production anomalies to developers for their
corrective actions for all production and non production releases (This task
is a continuous effort throughout the SDLC).
• Provide technical services to monitor and maintain a 24x7 critical
environments, (the Microsoft/Sybase production, development, and test
databases) running on firm's strategic platforms – including periodic
software upgrades and migration of the Microsoft/Sybase products.
• Defined service levels for high availability systems in terms of
availability, integrity, and performance.
• Provide management team with a support level that provides a technology
vision and leadership for developing and implementing IT initiatives that
create and maintain leadership for the enterprise.
• Work with internal development team in solving complicated issues for
mission critical deliverables.
Skills and Experience
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelors Degree
• IT or Business/Finance related Bachelors Degree
• 3 years DBA experience
• 24 x 7 Production Support.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
TECHNICAL/BUSINESS SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Microsoft SQL 2000 and 2005 Microsoft Desirable
• Sybase ASE 15.0 / REP 15.0 Oracle 9i/10g
(A Pioneer in Information Technology Services)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at