Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
How are you doingtoday?
This is for my direct client opening for SQL DBA - Cincinnati, OH. This is a
3 to 6 Months contract position. The Hourly rate is $60 -$65//hr.
*Required Skills*: SQL Server DBA experience in a large enterprise
*Prove IT! Test*: Will test candidates on SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 7.0
DBA skills (online)
- 5+ years experience with SQL Server Database.
- Candidate must be technically sound and able to pass a technical
interview on fundamental database principles.
- Must be a team player and willing to work within existing
- Experience must include production support of large enterprise
systems, not just development and test.
- Experience working with companies having annual revenue greater
than $1B is a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server certification a plus
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total SQL DBA exp:
Total exp with SQL Server Database:
Total exp on SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 7.0 DBA:
Total exp with production support of large enterprise systems:
Do you hold Microsoft SQL Server certification (Y/N):
Do you have exp working with companies having annual revenue greater than
$1B is a plus?
Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
*Thanks and Regards*
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at