No of Consultatns : 3
Location : Honolulu, Hawaii
Start Date : Oct 28
The Supply Chain Implementation includes Purchasing, eProcurement,
Inventory, Supplier Contract Management,
Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain Portal Pack.
These consultants would need to:
1) Come to the U.S. and work on-site for 3 or more months.
2) Facilitate/Lead and Participate in the Fit/Gap and Requirement
3) Develop requirements definitions and specs in accord with the Compass
4) Perform the Configuration and set-up of the applications,
5) Take a lead role in the knowledge transfer at the application level for
which they are working.
This would be with the Users and Functional Level as well
as with the customer's technical support teams supporting (PeopleTools
6) They would also be engaged in leading and developing requirements for
migration of legacy data from
GEAC to PeopleSoft for their assigned application.
This would include Vendor Master and Invoicing Records, PO's detail,
Inventory Item Master and Inventory
related transaction data and Assets and Asset
Related detail plus other.
7) These consultants would need to be comfortable mentoring and coaching
on use of the functions and applications, somewhat in the form of one-on-
one training during the course of the project.
8) English language proficiency would be essential for this specific
These consultants are required by client issued statement to be very
experienced in the
function of the application's business areas,
previous experience with the application at the 9.0 level and having
previously set up and implemented the application.
They must also be able to lead and motivate users to the understanding of
the applications they are setting up.
The customer states that new trainees will not be acceptable.
Understand the Compass Methodology Deliverables and can develop the
appropriate documentation and work products within their scope of
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at