*Hope doing great.*
*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Position: Project Manager
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Duration: 6 Months Plus
FIRST DAY SHIFT START TIME >> 8:00
SHIFT END TIME >> 17:00
-- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DUTIES >> ROLE SUMMARY
The IT PM is responsible to the IT ASG Lead for the day-to-day management
and quality of all aspects of the end-to-end IT delivery for projects.
Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of
complex and cross-functional project oriented work efforts. Manages multiple
projects simultaneously. Establishes and implements project management
processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are
delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet
customer expectations. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and
adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
Partners with senior management of the business community to identify and
prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the
1. Oversees the management of medium to large Enterprise project delivery
2. Utilizes Project Management disciplines to estimate, coordinate and
deliver committed project scope.
3. Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required
to meet project objectives.
4. Collaborates with Business Partner, System Analysts, Quality Analysts,
Delivery teams, and Release Management functions in support of the
5. Identifies project Project risks and develops/coordinates/communicates
mitigation/contingency plans with the Enterprise Project.
6. Identifies and manages project issues and coordinates/communicates with
the Enterprise Project.
7. Proactively manages change management for assigned projects internally
within the Application Solution Group and externally with the Enterprise
8. Ensures appropriate use of tools to track and monitor the financial
health of assigned projects.
9. Evaluates progress and reports status internally within the ASG and
externally with the Enterprise Project.
10. Provides timely and accurate project status to management and promptly
SKILLS >> Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of
Project Management methodologies and tools. Also understands human
resources policies and practices and change management techniques.
1. Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline and at least
six, typically eight or more years related experience as a project team
of which at least two year have been in a leadership position, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Solid experience in requirements gathering, analysis, and planning of
small to medium projects.
3. Strong communication, facilitation and leadership skills.
4. Strong time management skills; highly organized and detail oriented.
5. Proven ability to work effectively in a matrixed environment
particularly with vendor relationships.
6. Proven ability to manage projects from inception to successful
7. Strong analytical, communication, technical teamwork and interpersonal
8. Candidate must have proven project management & leadership skills;
experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, and Project.
9. Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal, organizational,
planning and time management skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business
or other related field. Project Management certificate is desirable.
Typically has 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more
years managing projects and requires prior management, supervisory, or team
Thanks & Regards
Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yahoo IM: adem_mike
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at