Kindly check the requirement and let me know if you have any consultants
with the matching profiles
MUST HAVE *BLOCK/ORDER ALLOCATION PROCESSING*!
Best rate possible
We are currently recruiting for a 3 month contract role that will employ an
experienced Sr. Level Systems Analyst who will take the current business
requirements and deliver the proposed technical design, *strong knowledge of
Brokerage, in particular business knowledge on block allocation processing
for orders and trade- aways.
*This position requires candidates that have extensive brokerage experience
and have coded requirements for trade support applications.
Candidates must possess:
- Mainframe experience
- Web services and Java experience
The ideal candidate will also possess:
*• In-Depth design experience with MVS, DB2, CICS, COBOL applications and
systems in addition to peripheral MVS tools (Platinum, TMON, Fileaid, etc).
• Strong understanding of brokerage processing, specifically Block
• At least 10 years of development experience within the brokerage platform.
• Formal project life-cycle methodology experience
• Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
• Proven influence and negotiation skills
• Motivated, self-directed, results oriented
• Familiarity with Web-based development, specifically JAVA based web
• Very strong documentation skills
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph# 646-340-5851 Fax # 212-504-8320
Visit our group at www.landmarkgoc.com
*Being an ISO 14001:2004 certification and ISO 9001-2000 corporation we
assure you high quality and superior level services.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at