Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

* *

*Title – Data Architect* * (Sr.* *Technical Architect)* **

*Duration - 6 months*

*Location – Dallas, TX*

* *

This  position  is responsible for architecting, creating, tunning, managing
and maintaining, administering   all the OLAM application related  database
environments. These environments are used  by Olam Dev. QA and production.
The position also will involve  database capacity planning, monitoring,
performance optimization and  involved with PM, DEV,  QA for new databasee
and for database enhancements.  Provides assistance and troubleshoots
technical application problems for  related groups

·         Perform database administrative duties in application perspective
and issue resolution for  Development,  QA and production databases.

·         Provides support for production, development, and test enterprise
database systems.

·         Implement databases for respective applications, access methods
and documentation.

·         Analyze application database performance and make necessary
adjustments to ensure optimal performance.

·         Develop and apply procedures to meet  application need.

·         Maintain database replication (e.g.: snapshots) and automation

·         Participates in evaluation and implementation of new and major
enhancements of critical business applications.

·         Upgrade existing user/schema for  new version   based on the
information provided in the  Release Notes.

·         Provide information  on architecture and setup of the hardware
related to Quality Assurance,  and Development and production machines for

·         Experience with J2EE technologies and BEA WEBLOGIC is preferred.

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038