Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.
*Title – Data Architect* * (Sr.* *Technical Architect)* **
*Duration - 6 months*
*Location – Dallas, TX*
This position is responsible for architecting, creating, tunning, managing
and maintaining, administering all the OLAM application related database
environments. These environments are used by Olam Dev. QA and production.
The position also will involve database capacity planning, monitoring,
performance optimization and involved with PM, DEV, QA for new databasee
and for database enhancements. Provides assistance and troubleshoots
technical application problems for related groups
· Perform database administrative duties in application perspective
and issue resolution for Development, QA and production databases.
· Provides support for production, development, and test enterprise
· Implement databases for respective applications, access methods
· Analyze application database performance and make necessary
adjustments to ensure optimal performance.
· Develop and apply procedures to meet application need.
· Maintain database replication (e.g.: snapshots) and automation
· Participates in evaluation and implementation of new and major
enhancements of critical business applications.
· Upgrade existing user/schema for new version based on the
information provided in the Release Notes.
· Provide information on architecture and setup of the hardware
related to Quality Assurance, and Development and production machines for
· Experience with J2EE technologies and BEA WEBLOGIC is preferred.
*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*
We really appreciate for your early response.
*Thanks & Regards*
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038
Yahoo IM: phanirecruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at