Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

* *

*Position: DB2 DBA*

*Location: Framingham, MA*

*Duration: 4 months *

*** 5-6 years DB2 DBA experience
** DB2 certification*

Experience with Warehouse Applications/Marketing Data Marts
Experience with tuning DB for best performance
Experience with IBM's "DWL" application (Enterprise Customer Hub)
Performing Operational DBA tasks
Flexibility to work on weekends and nights when required

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240