Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

* *

*Title – AIX Developer*

*Duration - 9 months*

*Location – Miami, FL*

* *

Sr. Level Admin for AIX environment. Will manage daily workflow for team,
oversee server mgmt and interface directly with client and account
leadership, and manage all troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of
servers.

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240