Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.
*Title – WebSphere Administrator*
*Duration - **6 months*
*Location – Ashburn, VA or Colorado Springs, CO*
REQUIRED SKILLS include a strong background in installing, configuring, and
supporting various IBM WebSphere tools; BEA WebLogic tools experience a
plus. Specific tools involved are WebSphere Business Integration (WBI)
InterChange Server (ICS, also called CrossWorlds) and WBI MQ Series / MQ
Workflow / Modeler (also called Holsofx). Strong UNIX and JAVA background,
including shell scripts, etc.
*Relevant experience for ideal candidate: *
· Minimum of 3-5 years of total professional experience in IT, in
critical EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) application Development/
Support/Maintenance using WBI ICS, WebSphere MQ, WAS, MQ Workflow, Modeler.
· Extensive experience in design and architectures of enterprise
applications using WBIICS, WBI MB, MQ Workflow, MQ Series , CICS.
· Good Experience in Scalability and Streamlining the EAI Production
· Working on WebServices Module, for defining, and automating
business processes integration.
· Strong Knowledge in developing Web Services using SOA
· Good Experience in Deployment of Applications on Web Sphere
· Architecture the application framework needed, using SOA
· Excellent hands on use of Connectors like MQ, JDBC, JText, Web
Services, EJB, HTTP, XML, SAP, Siebel etc
· Modeling Business Process Model using WBI Modeler 6.0/5.1 and BPEL
· Highly experienced in designing and developing Workflow Management
solutions using MQ Workflow, Workbench.
· Proficient in Enterprise Application Development using Java, XML,
EAI and J2EE Technologies.
· Extensive experience in Java programming.
*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*
We really appreciate for your early response.
*Thanks & Regards*
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038
Yahoo IM: phanirecruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at