Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

* *

*Title – WebSphere Administrator*

*Duration - **6 months*

*Location – Ashburn, VA or Colorado Springs, CO*

* *

*Requirement/Technical Skills:***

REQUIRED SKILLS include a strong background in installing, configuring, and
supporting various IBM WebSphere tools; BEA WebLogic tools experience a
plus. Specific tools involved are WebSphere Business Integration (WBI)
InterChange Server (ICS, also called CrossWorlds) and WBI MQ Series / MQ
Workflow / Modeler (also called Holsofx). Strong UNIX and JAVA background,
including shell scripts, etc.

*Relevant experience for ideal candidate: *

·         Minimum of 3-5 years of total professional experience in IT, in
critical EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) application Development/
Support/Maintenance using WBI ICS, WebSphere MQ, WAS, MQ Workflow, Modeler.

·         Extensive experience in design and architectures of enterprise
applications using WBIICS, WBI MB, MQ Workflow, MQ Series , CICS.

·         Good Experience in Scalability and Streamlining the EAI Production

·         Working on WebServices Module, for defining, and automating
business processes integration.

·         Strong Knowledge in developing Web Services using SOA

·         Good Experience in Deployment of Applications on Web Sphere
Application Server.

·         Architecture the application framework needed, using SOA

·         Excellent hands on use of Connectors like MQ, JDBC, JText, Web
Services, EJB, HTTP, XML, SAP, Siebel etc

·         Modeling Business Process Model using WBI Modeler 6.0/5.1 and BPEL

·         Highly experienced in designing and developing Workflow Management
solutions using MQ Workflow, Workbench.

·         Proficient in Enterprise Application Development using Java, XML,
EAI and J2EE Technologies.

·         Extensive experience in Java programming.

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038