This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on ETL
Informatica Developers W Sunopsis/ODI Please send me the updated resume of your
consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Title                  : ETL Informatica Developers W Sunopsis

Location          : California

Duration          : 5 Months

Required Skills:

Skills needed are ETL, Informatica Power Center, and most importantly ODI or
Sunopsis experience.

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208