Hi,

      This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for below
requirement.

Title: Linux or SLES Administrator

Location: Houston, TX

Pay Rate: $42/Hr

Length: 15+ Months

Looking for  a consultant for 15+ months to do Linux testing.

Experience with RedHat 5 is preferred; but RedHat 4 or SLES experience is also
acceptable.

Thanks & Regards
Vysham
Technical Recruiter