This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for below

Title: Linux or SLES Administrator

Location: Houston, TX

Pay Rate: $42/Hr

Length: 15+ Months

Looking for  a consultant for 15+ months to do Linux testing.

Experience with RedHat 5 is preferred; but RedHat 4 or SLES experience is also

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt   : 718-715-4196 Ext: 217

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused