Hi,

This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on Teradata
DBA Consultant Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

INTERVIEW: F2F, after the initial phone interview

Position    :   Teradata DBA Consultant

Location   :   San Francisco, CA

Duration   :   3 + Months

Teradata Database Administration - required Teradata Utilities Fastload,
Fastexport, Multiload, Teradata Parallel Transport, Bteq, SQL Assistant
Teradata Work Load Manager Teradata system utilities

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Database Development : UNIX, Database Administration : SQL, Database
Administration : MS SQL Server, Design Skills & Tools : Erwin, Design Skills &
Tools : Data Modeling, Systems Administration : UNIX, Systems Administration :
Shell Scripting, Systems Administration : Linux, Systems Administration : Perl

Position Description: Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 7-10 years
experience.

control of the organization's physical, relational, and object-oriented
databases across multiple platforms and computing environments. Develops data
architectures and database management policies and standards. Provides
senior-level consulting services in the identification and resolution of
database issues. Serve as a high-level resource on database management issues,
and participate in the planning, design, and usage of data resources.

Thanks & Regards
Bingi

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC