Here is a hot requirement for *< QA Tester (Green Card Holder / US Citizens
only) - Orangeburg, NY - 8 Months >.* Please let us know if you have any
suitable consultants available for the earliest client submission.**
*Position: *QA Tester (Green Card Holder/ US Citizens only)
*Location: *Bellevue, WA
*Duration: *8 Months**
- Designs software QA methods and procedures for use by QA and
development staff to ensure all information systems meet minimum company
standards and end user requirements.
- Develop QA test plans and project staffing estimates.
- Work closely with the other members of the Development Team and
Marketing to review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test
the quality of software products.
- Assemble and build software projects and installation packages.
- Work closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and
quality of the components and systems developed.
- Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is
meaningful and correct.
- Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent education /
training / experience.
- Experience of reporting tools / reports testing - Crystal Reports,
Business Object, advanced SQL usage.
- Experience of UNIX servers - full awareness of OS and variety of
commands, ability to read and test UNIX shell scripts.
- Telecoms business knowledge.
- Developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans
- Application of software development life cycle concepts.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at