Hi Partners:

Send matching resumes with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Project Manager, no pmp required
Start 11/4      , contract 1 year plus
*Need two technical references prior to submittal

Skills required:

Unix Scripting

SQL Language

ETL Tools - Datastage

Understanding open systems/distributed computing environments

Exposure to Oracle DBMS and Dimensionally Modeled Structures

Control M or other scheduling tool

Mainframe with JCL Experience

Business Objects 6.5 or XI

.Net Programming

*Position Requirements *

Ms-Project, MS-Office tools, Excellent verbal and written communication
skills. PMI certification or working on PMI certification is preferred

Complete Description

Seeking a qualified project manager with 5+ years experience in managing
software development or systems/infrastructure implementation projects to
manage Stability Initiatives for Datawarehouse and Enterprise Contact
Management products. The candidate must demonstrate sound project
managementpractices and have experience in managing large scale
projects ( +5000 hour
) and multiple projects concurrently . Experience in working with off shore
development models would be a benefit, but is not required. Extensive use
and a detailed knowledge of MS-project is a must for this position.

Experience managing projects involving hosted applications and/or Data
Warehouse/Business Intelligence and/or CRM applications is preferred.
Experience with core banking applications such as Deposits, Loans
and/or General
Ledger a plus.

Candidate must manage time efficiently, demonstrate effective problem
solving skills, and possess good written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate must demonstrate ability to learn new concepts and technologies
quickly, work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive
outlook, have a strong work ethic, and must be responsive to customers.

Best Regards,
Raj
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.centerpiecetech.com

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
mailing list reply with "remove us" and include your "original email
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you