Greetings from MetaPro USA,
Send resumes to only at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sr. Java/J2EE Developer *
Title: Sr. Java Developer (7+yrs. Exp. Candidate only)
Location: Dallas, TX (Local candidates only PLEASE)
Duration: 6 months +
- Strong JAVA development experience (with *Spring Framework preferred*),
- Indepth Knowledge of *web application development modules*.
- Previous experience in developing common components and architecture
- *Strong java web application development* knowledge.
- Familiarity with Java development involving any *major database (DB2
- Ability to develop and understand complex SQL statements (*Data
Warehouse familiarity is a plus*).
- Strong analytic skills required.
- Previous experience with *Perl scripting, Portlet development,
WebSphere Portal, AJAX, and CSS are a plus*.
*Java/J2EE Developer *
Role: Java/ J2EE Programmer with heath care/ Medical exp.
Location: Boston, MA in Lexington (Only Locals Please !! )
Duration: 6+ months
We need a very SR. Level Java/J2EE Developer. Position is with our client
located just outside of Boston, MA in Lexington.
Client is interested in finding local candidates, as they will only
interview on-site and want someone to be able to start *within a week.*
Any experience in health care/medical would be a big plus.
*Description is as follows*:
*SENIOR JAVA PROGRAMMER *
This senior java programming position will assist a great development team
in the development and delivery of a high transaction volume web
application. Candidate will have experience in building and deploying high
capacity web applications served by a Java Application Server.
Must have working experience in the areas of transaction management and high
*Qualified candidates will have the following*:
* 8+ years experience in Java/J2EE implementation
* Expert in *Hibernate, Struts, Spring Webflow, JSP, Servlet, HTML,
* Heavy experience using *JMS, Spring, Web Services*
* Helpful if experience with *Cross Browser and Yahoo User Interface (YUI)*
* Experience with *Oracle App Server or other J2EE Application Server*
* Oracle DB experience a must (Oracle RAC helpful)
* Strong in *OO design and coding*
* Solid understanding and use of Java design patterns
* *Sun Certifications a plus*
* Strong team player with willingness to mentor lesser developers
* Ability to communicate effectively with other IT staff
* Bachelors Degree required in Computer Science, related field or equivalent
Thanks & Regards, Sunil, MetaPro IT Solutions, Tel: - 913-538-5491
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo IM: DTechRecruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at