Hi

I have a requirement with our client. Please send your consultant profile
ASAP so that we could go ahead and submit your consultant resume to the
client.

*Job Title: MS Project Consultant*
Job Length: 3-4 Months
Job Location: NYC, NY
Rate: $45/hr

Need a person with advanced MS Project expertise for 3-4 months onsite at NY
City.

*Requirements:*
• Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Project, including
o Cost Estimations
o Resource Estimations
o GANTT Charts
o Critical Path Modeling
o Project Reporting
• At least 2 years relevant experience
o Working on PMO function in a large IT Development Project
• Good Communication Skills
• Exposure to Project Management Concepts

Thanks & Have a wonderful day ahead!