Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Requirement 1

This one is *URGENT*. We need to get some good candidates in right away.

Web developer(Asp.Net, C#, AJAX, HTML) - ONLY GC, US Citizen, EAD

Rate : $45/per hr

This is a 6 month position based in Universal City, Southern CA. Perm visa

Department Overview: The Consumer Marketing Tech B2B Applications
development team builds and supports applications that create process
efficiencies, cost savings and/or allow UMG to participate in anti-piracy
and revenue enhancement strategies. We work with the business partner
community that includes retailers, publicity partners, radio stations,
marketing companies, on-line music companies and the various music labels
within our company.

Job Description: This position is responsible for Web application
development using the following technologies: ASP.NET 2.0, C#, JavaScript,
AJAX, CSS, HTML, and DHTML. Applications are required to run under IIS on
Windows 2003 Server and interact with SQL Server 2005 and SQL Reporting
Services. Build applications using Visual Studio 2005/2008 while using Team
Foundation Server and other collaborative development tools throughout
project lifecycles.

Other items:
* Our team utilizes standard development methodologies and tools to share
code and track issues/enhancement requests and resolutions.
* Our team has people that are responsible for creating requirements and
working with the development team to answer questions and clarify
* All development must be made in a timely manner as we support global
applications and extensive downtime is unacceptable.
* We expect everyone to be a team player and work well with all of the other
members of our department.

Job Responsibilities:
* Develop code in accordance with defined standards and generally accepted
* Meet timelines
* We expect everyone on our team to present creative solutions to our
technology problems.
* Test and document all code changes. This includes unit testing, system
testing, performance testing and capacity testing.
* Communicate with business analysts as to the progress of open items.
* Perform work in development environment, test in staging environment and
work with DBA group to push changes to production.
* Report time spent on each activity into time tracking database on a weekly
* Perform logical and technical database design.

Skills Profile:
* Required Development Environments / *Languages: C#, ASP.NET, JavaScript,
HTML, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, Visual Studio 2005/2008, Team Foundation Server,*

* Database: *MS SQL Server 2000/2005, SQL Reporting Services, SSIS*

* Platforms: Windows Server 2000/2003

* Standard Development Methodology

Experience summary:
Minimum 5 years IT Development experience

Web/Internet, Intranet and/or Extranet development skills

Music industry experience preferred, but not required

Full life cycle of project development required.

Web developer position with Java/J2EE exp at least 3 yrs and web development
for 5 + years Location

Duration: 6 months

Rate: $44/hr

if we are able to submit the resumes today, they will be interviewed today
only and will start the project ASAP.

Looking for Web Developer.

Daily Responsibilities:

- Work with PM/Task Lead to estimate development effort and develop
schedules for multiple applications.

- Strong database and teamwork skills.

- Coordinate with testing, documentation, and peer review.

- Prepare system designs and other system documentation.

- Work with team to design, develop, and maintain J2EE applications in an
Oracle 10g environment.

- Participate in all aspects of application development, production
implementation, user support and maintenance.

Participate in requirements analysis,design, and deployment to production.

- Some weekend and evening work will be required.

Required Years of Web development experience:

5+ (at least 3 of these years must be in J2EE)

Required Degree:

Bachelors and/or Master

Required Subject:

Computer Science

Required Skills:

Systems Design, Release packaging/design and management, estimating
developmenteffort and schedules.

Linux, Windows, Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, Javascript, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: www.aim-cc.com*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 *