Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This one is *URGENT*. We need to get some good candidates in right away.
Web developer(Asp.Net, C#, AJAX, HTML) - ONLY GC, US Citizen, EAD
Rate : $45/per hr
This is a 6 month position based in Universal City, Southern CA. Perm visa
(GC, CITIZEN, EAD) ..LOCALS PREFERRED
Department Overview: The Consumer Marketing Tech B2B Applications
development team builds and supports applications that create process
efficiencies, cost savings and/or allow UMG to participate in anti-piracy
and revenue enhancement strategies. We work with the business partner
community that includes retailers, publicity partners, radio stations,
marketing companies, on-line music companies and the various music labels
within our company.
Job Description: This position is responsible for Web application
AJAX, CSS, HTML, and DHTML. Applications are required to run under IIS on
Windows 2003 Server and interact with SQL Server 2005 and SQL Reporting
Services. Build applications using Visual Studio 2005/2008 while using Team
Foundation Server and other collaborative development tools throughout
* Our team utilizes standard development methodologies and tools to share
code and track issues/enhancement requests and resolutions.
* Our team has people that are responsible for creating requirements and
working with the development team to answer questions and clarify
* All development must be made in a timely manner as we support global
applications and extensive downtime is unacceptable.
* We expect everyone to be a team player and work well with all of the other
members of our department.
* Develop code in accordance with defined standards and generally accepted
* Meet timelines
* We expect everyone on our team to present creative solutions to our
* Test and document all code changes. This includes unit testing, system
testing, performance testing and capacity testing.
* Communicate with business analysts as to the progress of open items.
* Perform work in development environment, test in staging environment and
work with DBA group to push changes to production.
* Report time spent on each activity into time tracking database on a weekly
* Perform logical and technical database design.
HTML, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, Visual Studio 2005/2008, Team Foundation Server,*
* Database: *MS SQL Server 2000/2005, SQL Reporting Services, SSIS*
* Platforms: Windows Server 2000/2003
* Standard Development Methodology
Minimum 5 years IT Development experience
Web/Internet, Intranet and/or Extranet development skills
Music industry experience preferred, but not required
Full life cycle of project development required.
Web developer position with Java/J2EE exp at least 3 yrs and web development
for 5 + years Location
Duration: 6 months
Status: GC or Citizen
if we are able to submit the resumes today, they will be interviewed today
only and will start the project ASAP.
Looking for Web Developer.
- Work with PM/Task Lead to estimate development effort and develop
schedules for multiple applications.
- Strong database and teamwork skills.
- Coordinate with testing, documentation, and peer review.
- Prepare system designs and other system documentation.
- Work with team to design, develop, and maintain J2EE applications in an
Oracle 10g environment.
- Participate in all aspects of application development, production
implementation, user support and maintenance.
Participate in requirements analysis,design, and deployment to production.
- Some weekend and evening work will be required.
Required Years of Web development experience:
5+ (at least 3 of these years must be in J2EE)
Bachelors and/or Master
Systems Design, Release packaging/design and management, estimating
developmenteffort and schedules.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*
*Fax: 734-418-2603 *
*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at