*Hope doing great.*
*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Position: *SQL Server Developer with SSIS SSRS *
Location: Atlanta, GA *Preferred Locals but Non Locals also considered who
can go F2F with Own Exp** *
Duration: 6 mnths
*Architect skills a big plus.***
*Don't Call me After Sending resumes I'll call you if your consultants
resume suitable** *
*Specific Job Duties: *
* Develop Reports using *SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Business
Intelligence (BI) Development Studio. *
* Configure and maintain *Report Manager and Report Server for SSRS. *
* Proven experience in a lead role as the architect for three or more large
scale *projects utilizing .NET. *
* Create *complex reports (ex: drill down reports) using cursors and
* Create *stored procedures and general SQL queries using PL/SQL* in Oracle
* Develop *complex SQL querie*s (ex: using various joins and subqueries).
*Education/Experience Requirements: *
* Bachelors in IS or Computer Science is preferred but consideration will be
given for equivalent experience.
* *5+ years of experience in software development, database design and
specifically SSRS. *
** Minimum of 5+ years of experience with ASP.NET, C#.NET, .NET Framework, *
*Enterprise** Services, XML. *
** MCDBA, Oracle DBA, or OCP Certification desirable. *
** Thorough understanding of SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services
(SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).** *
* Overall working knowledge of installation/maintenance of *SQL Server,
SSRS, IIS on a windows server. *
* Responsible for overall architecture (performance, scalability,
maintainability, deployment, execution, operations, and technology
infrastructure) of the solutions implemented with Microsoft Technologies
* *Working experience with BI Development Studio - Model Designer, Report
Manager, Report Builder and Report Security. *
* Be able to use complex expressions to calculate, group, filter,
parameterize, and format the contents of a report.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to work effectively as part of
a project team and foster team co-operation.
* Demonstrate technical leadership experience including managing timelines.
Last 4 digits of SSN#:
Please send updated resume ASAP.
Thanks & Regards
Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Phone : 605-277-4881
Fax : 678-343-6807
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: kishoredabond
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at