Hope doing great.
Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.
Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Position: SQL Server Developer with SSIS SSRS
Location: Atlanta, GA Preferred Locals but Non Locals also considered who
can go F2F with Own Exp
Duration: 6 mnths
Architect skills a big plus.
Don't Call me After Sending resumes I'll call you if your consultants resume
Specific Job Duties:
* Develop Reports using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Business
Intelligence (BI) Development Studio.
* Configure and maintain Report Manager and Report Server for SSRS.
* Proven experience in a lead role as the architect for three or more large
scale projects utilizing .NET.
* Create complex reports (ex: drill down reports) using cursors and
* Create stored procedures and general SQL queries using PL/SQL in Oracle
* Develop complex SQL queries (ex: using various joins and subqueries).
* Bachelors in IS or Computer Science is preferred but consideration will be
given for equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of experience in software development, database design and
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience with ASP.NET, C#.NET, .NET Framework,
Enterprise Services, XML.
* MCDBA, Oracle DBA, or OCP Certification desirable.
* Thorough understanding of SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services
(SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
* Overall working knowledge of installation/maintenance of SQL Server, SSRS,
IIS on a windows server.
* Responsible for overall architecture (performance, scalability,
maintainability, deployment, execution, operations, and technology
infrastructure) of the solutions implemented with Microsoft Technologies
* Working experience with BI Development Studio - Model Designer, Report
Manager, Report Builder and Report Security.
* Be able to use complex expressions to calculate, group, filter,
parameterize, and format the contents of a report.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to work effectively as part of
a project team and foster team co-operation.
* Demonstrate technical leadership experience including managing timelines.
Last 4 digits of SSN#:
Please send updated resume ASAP.
Thanks & Regards
Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Phone : 605-277-4881
Fax : 678-343-6807
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: kishoredabond
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at