Here is a hot requirement for *< System Administrator - Baltimore, MD - 6 to
12 Months >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* System Administrator
*Location:* Baltimore, MD
*Duration:* 6 to 12 Months
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including
coordination with network administrators. Duties may include setting up
administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning
system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass
storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates
installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to
the use of computing resources.
*Skills are required in the following areas:*
- Experience with Novell (SuSE) Linux administration and configuration.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Experience with centralized authentication (TACACS+, LDAP).
- Experience with network backup and restoration tools.
- Knowledge of UNIX shell scripting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of basic hardware maintenance.
- Experience writing technical documents.
- Hands on experience with PGP/GPG.
- Experience in configuring Intrusion Detection Systems, DNS, and email
- Configuring Cisco Firewalls for filtering, packet capturing, DMZ
configurations, IPSEC, SSL.
- Configuration of SSL Certificate Authorities.
- Familiar with installing and configuring Apache Web Server, and Apache
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at