Please send resumes to* [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
This is a project that our PDS Group will be responsible for. This Sr. UI
Resource will be working on-site at the client in Jersey City - interfacing
with the business users to gather requirements and prepare initial UI
*Candidate should possess either Financial Systems Trading experience or
some type of high transaction, complex web-based product experience.*
Senior UI Developer
*Key skills have been boiled down to:*
*Relevant experience with Java, Swing and preferably one of the RIA
technologies (AJAX, Flex, GWT, etc). *
- Ability to function immediately at the Senior UI Developer level, with
a desire to take on increasing levels of responsibility.
- 3-5 years experience in hands-on software development.
- Experience with developing applications of significant complexity.
- Recent hands-on experience working with one or more of the following
AJAX, AIR/Flex, EXT-JS, Yahoo Interface Library, GWT, jQuery is required.
- Working knowledge of Java and Java UI libraries (like Swing, or
ChartFX) is preferred.
- Any experience leading software development teams is preferred.
- At least 2 years using the Rational Unified Process (RUP) is required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of SQL (DDL/DML) and enterprise relational DBMS
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design fundamentals.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Consulting background is a plus.
- Financial applications development experience is a plus.
- Systems integration experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of infrastructure environments.
- Ability to work productively without direct supervision.
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.
- Drive the development effort for a major online trading system.
- Rapidly prototypes POC's (proof of concept) as needed.
- Works equally well in group settings as well as independently.
- Produce UML design documentation, including class, component,
deployment and sequence diagrams.
- Demonstrates aptitude defining technical solutions in relation to
current as well as future business environments.
- Acts with professionalism, diligence and integrity.
201 W Passaic Street
Suite No 202,Rocelle Park,
Voice: 732 981 0990 ext 1501
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM - Rogerrag
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at