Raleigh, North Carolina 27605
*From Date*: 11/15/2008 *To Date*: 5/15/2009
*****Consultants must be local to North
The Employment Security Commission is seeking a short term (6 month maximum)
contractor. The primary responsibility of this position is the
administration of the agency's Microsoft SQL Server databases. Duties
include all database administration and database design activities as they
apply to MS SQL Server.
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements*:
SQL Server 2000
SQL Server 2005
ERwin (4.x or higher)
Big Brother (*not required*)
Hobbit (*not required*)
*• Minimum (7) years of recent professional experience as an *MS SQL Server
• Expert administration skills with *MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005.*
• Expert with database/schema design. Professional experience with *data
*• Expert with *SQL (DML and DDL) and Transact SQL*.
• Ability to assist development staff with writing T-SQL Stored Procedures,
Functions, and Packages by using best practices, standards, and
• Ability to create/replace insert/update/delete triggers.
• Expert with altering databases/schemas, including but not limited to
creating/altering tables, constraints, indexes, grants, and sequences.
• Ability to write *DDL and DML via command line tools* (OSQL etc.) as well
as *GUI tools (Query Analyzer, Enterprise Manager, etc).
*• Expert with change control.
• Ability to coordinate and implement database/schema changes to various
environments (Development, Test, Training, QA, and Production).
• Professional experience with clustered servers under *MS Cluster Services.
• Professional experience with Big Brother or Hobbit.
• Professional experience loading legacy data from mainframe systems (via
• Assist various projects with performance tuning *T-SQL Stored
Procedures*and SQL statements.
• Professional experience using *SQL Profiler*, and Query Analyzer, to
identify performance issues.
• Ability to assist other teams in stress-testing applications, locating
bottlenecks, and recommending solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
*• Professional experience with CA *ERwin (4.x or higher). *
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-377-1844 I Alt: 201-484-0340
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at